Council services over the Easter holidays
Details of services over the holiday period
There are no changes to bin collections over the Easter period, but make sure your bin is out by 6.30am on the day of collection.
You can check our website and Twitter feed @elmbridgebc for up-to-date information
The Civic Centre will be closed Friday 15 to Monday 18 April.
From 5pm on 14 April to 8.45am on 19 April, if you are homeless and need assistance, please call our out of hours service on 0300 123 7719.
During normal opening hours if you at risk of being homeless call 01372 474590.
- All Centres for Community, Dementia Services and Cobham Link will be closed Good Friday 15 April and Easter Monday 18 April.
- Meals on Wheels will run a weekend service on both Good Friday 15 April and Easter Monday 18 April.
- Community Alarms will continue to be monitored throughout.
Xcel and Hurst Pool
- Good Friday 15 April: 8.00am - 7.00pm
- Easter Sunday 17 April: 8.00am - 7.00pm
- Easter Monday 18 April: 8.00am - 7.00pm
- Good Friday 15 April: 9am
- Saturday 16 April: 9am
- Easter Sunday 17 April: 9am
- Easter Monday 18 April: 9am
- From 1 April to 15 April - 7.30pm
- Form 16 April to 30 April - 8pm
Cemeteries are open to the public throughout the year between the hours of 9am and 8pm or half an hour before sunset, whichever is earlier.
Keeping you safe in an emergency