Warm Hubs launched in Elmbridge
Supporting residents during difficult times
Update 28 March
With the temperatures increasing in the spring / summer, our Centres for the Community will move away from being Warm Hubs from 1 April but will continue supporting the community with a variety of services include hairdressing, podiatry, hot lunches from £5.60, gym sessions, yoga, art classes, dance classes, outings and more. Elmbridge residents are able to access all services across the Centres for the Community for a small annual membership fee.
We have been working with partners across Surrey, including Surrey County Council, to support with rising cost of living expenses.
One aspect of this support is ‘Warm Hubs’, places where our residents can seek refuge from soaring energy bills.
Warm Hubs have been set up across Surrey including Elmbridge, to provide support to residents in these challenging times. The Warm Hubs are spaces where people can drop-in, get warm and be in the company of other people. Very simply a place to get warm. There will also be people on hand to give free energy advice.
There are currently nearly 70 of these warm spaces in Surrey that have been opened up in a variety of community spaces including community and church halls, libraries, leisure centres and even museums across the county.
In Elmbridge, the following warm hubs have been established:
- Claygate Centre for the Community, Address: Elm Road, Claygate, KT10 0EH, Opening times: Monday to Friday - 9am to 4.30pm
- Cobham Centre for the Community, Address: Oakdene Road, Cobham, KT11 2LY, Opening times: Monday to Friday - 9am to 4.30pm
- Cobham Library, Address: The Cedar Centre, Cedar Road, Cobham, KT11 2AE, Opening times: Tuesday to Saturday - 9.30am to 5pm
- Hersham Centre for the Community, Address: 7 Queens Road, Hersham, KT12 5LU, Opening times: Monday to Friday - 9am to 4.30pm
- Molesey Centre for the Community, Address: Bishop Fox Way, West Molesey, KT8 2AS, Opening times: Monday to Friday - 9am to 4.30pm
- Thames Ditton Centre for the Community, Address: Mercer Close, Thames Ditton, KT7 0BS, Opening times: Monday: 9am to 4pm and Thursday: 9am to 4pm
- Walton Centre for the Community, Address: Manor Road, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 2PB, Opening times: Monday to Friday - 9am to 4.30pm
- Walton Library, Address: The Heart Centre, 54 Hepworth Way, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 1GH
- Opening times: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 9:30am to 5:30pm, Tuesday: 9:30am to 7pm, Saturday: 9:30am to 5pm, Sunday: 11am to 5pm
- Weybridge Centre for the Community, Address: Churchfield Place, Weybridge, KT13 8BZ, Opening times: Monday to Friday - 9am to 4.30pm
More information on Warm Hubs around Surrey.
More support and advice with cost of living expenses.