Elmbridge Vision 2030
Watch the video, read the document
A sustainable, thriving Elmbridge driven by the power of our community
The 2030 Vision has been co-created with our residents, businesses, colleagues, and Councillors, who all understand more than ever that Elmbridge has the potential to grasp the future, to be an enabler for growth and opportunity, that we should be ready to adapt to future working life, future high streets, and future living.
Our Vision 2030 video shows how we are supporting community groups to help Elmbridge thrive.
Our thanks to all involved in the video:
- Paul Griffiths, Director of Painshill
- Emily Boulting, Director, Riverhouse Barn
- Kay Stewart, Audley Chaucer
- Lucy Roshier, Killick &Co Wealth Management
- Paul Martin, Killick & Co Wealth Management
- Michael Tumilty, Eco Hub
- Mark Ellis, Eco Hub
- Ben Hyde-Wardle, Youth Hub Coordinator, Brooklands College
Watch a recording of the Vision 2030 Launch event, 7 March 2023
Read Elmbridge Vision 2030 document